• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
(05-24-2023, 09:27 PM)NAMA Wrote: Hi Rudy,
I deleted the registration bank INT3 and made a new one named INT3a and renewed settings of each memory. A strange thing happened: without making new links every memory of that new bank linked to the corresponding scoresheet in MS and the problem remained the same. After that I renamed the bankname into TEST and all MS links of that bank disappeared. After linking all memories the problem did not show up any more. I find it strange that this was not the case when I only made a small change in registrationname and made a complete new memoryfill.

Mike, 
I want to bring this message from Bert from may last year to the attention, in case there is a relation to the problem.
He had songs linked to registration file INT3 which he then deleted and made a new registration file INT3a, and all songs were magically linked to that new file without relinking ... Almost seems as if the sysex MIDI string gets trunkated when trying to find a match in MobileSheets. Pity Bert does not mention if the links still worked in both directions ?

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by Rey_a - 06-12-2024, 08:48 PM