• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
Rudy -  1 (Kanaal) will only show up if you enable the option to send commands on multiple channels in the MIDI settings. This does not impact system exclusive commands though, as they are not tied to a channel. As far as how system exclusive messages are matched, every single byte that is received has to match what was configured in the song. A partial match will not work and will not be considered valid. So I would need to see the exact MIDI commands that are being sent from the Genos with INT3 versus INT3a. Something isn't adding up there.

Bert - I'm still quite confused about a number of things. When you say this, "To make screenshot 10 I first have to choose MSmusicsheet 10 to get the memorybutton 10 lighted but then the links of memories 1 to 9 are lost",  I don't know what is means for the links to be lost. Are you just saying that you can no longer get the song to load in MobileSheets when you select the registration buttons? Are you saying that MIDI commands in MobileSheets are suddenly gone? I don't know what "lost" means in this context.

I was wanting to see the MIDI commands for receiving, not sending, so sorry for the confusion (the Dutch translation made it harder for me at a glance). I want the details for the second batch command, which is the "Load on receive" one. Mainly, I just want to know how the messages differ for each song. They should not be the exact same, because you are linking them to a different registration button. You talked about not being able to take a screenshot because the sheet music was not displayed. The only thing I care about here is comparisons of the MIDI commands in the songs - they don't have to be loaded for that. I just want to see what is on the MIDI tab of the song editor. Also, if we can't figure this out, I'm going to need to have you go to the MIDI listen dialog, and capture all of the MIDI commands that are sent when going from registration button 9 to 10 so I can see how that compares to what MobileSheets is expecting (as configured in your songs).

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by Zubersoft - 06-13-2024, 04:06 AM