• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets
I finally got it! 
The problem is caused by the difference in extension, .RGT or .rgt.
I have a number of registrationbanks  made myself on previous PSR-SX700, they all have extension .RGT.  And a number of registrationbanks made on my previous Genos1, these have extension .rgt. I also have a number of registrationbanks from third parties with extension .RGT and .rgt. 
For the Genos it does not matter whether the extension is .RGT or .rgt but for Mobilesheets it does.
When making new memories on my Genos 2 they have the extension .rgt. If a new memory is added to an exsisting bank that already has extension .RGT and is linked in Mobilesheets I have the problem. If I add this memory to an exsisting bank with extension .rgt all goes well. 

This now also explains why I had the problem since beginning of last year when I changed from PSR to Genos. 

Now I have to find a solution for all the .RGT banks when I want to make new links in these banks. Also for the third party banks that have the .RGT extension. I do not know yet how to do so.
MIke, is it possible to make Mobilesheets independable of capital or non-capital extensions? 
Bert

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help in communication between Yamaha Genos and Mobilesheets - by NAMA - 06-13-2024, 07:31 PM