• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Import Setting to include matching Audio, NOT
(06-25-2024, 07:38 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: I responded to your email, but I'll also respond here:

First, you need to make sure to check Settings->Import Settings->Automatically Add Matching Audio. Second, if you are importing files locally on the device, you have to put both the PDF and the audio file under the MobileSheets before importing. The reason is due to file permissions - MobileSheets can't access a file that wasn't selected through Apple's file picker, so it can't grab and access the audio file in the same directory as the PDF. If they are under the MobileSheets folder, there is no restriction and this will work just fine. If you import through a cloud service (Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive), the option to automatically add matching audio will also work without issue. This is just due to the very restrictive file system on iOS.

Mike

I'm going use the Finder to move all the PDF and mp3 files in forScore to MobileSheets and see if that works.
EDIT: Nope, that doesn't work. I then dropped all my audio files I have in a folder onto MS in the Finder, which got into MS, but it did not connect the audio to the matching sheet. Does this mean I have to attach the audio one at a time to the matching song sheet, 316 of them?
Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers; Bass Uke, Tenor Uke, Blues Harmonica, Tech Advisor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Import Setting to include matching Audio, NOT - by kohanmike - 06-25-2024, 07:42 AM