Poll: Would you purchase MobileSheets for MacOS?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, I would purchase it
11.76%
2 11.76%
No, I only need the iPad version
41.18%
7 41.18%
No, I have a newer Mac that can already run the iPad version
47.06%
8 47.06%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gauging interest in support for older Macs
(12-07-2023, 04:39 PM)Kyle Wrote: My brother is an avid Apple fan, and he says this is one thing that keeps him from switching away from forScore. Not that forScore has a companion app, but ya know... persnickety Apple fans.  Undecided

No need to be derogatory. Obviously he's using an iPad with forScore with no companion app on the Mac (it does have a Mac companion app, for Intel too), though to me, MobileSheets is so much better than forScore, I don't see why he would hesitate. I'm a total Apple user since 1986 and as soon as I found out MobileSheets came out for iOS, I went for it. 

I actually used MobileSheets Pro for a short time on an Android and Windows tablet before the iPad Pro 12.9" came out. When it did, I went to an Apple Store and tested it with the Apple Pencil. It ran circles around the Android and Windows tablets. I chose forScore over OnSong because it was not as convoluted, but neither came close to MobileSheets. So glad it's on iOS now.

I agree Mike Z that there's no need to spend any time on an Intel version, Apple Silicon Macs are the future. No matter how stubborn an Intel version user is, eventually they will have to move on.
Member Cali Rose & The CC Strummers; Bass Uke, Tenor Uke, Blues Harmonica, Tech Advisor

Messages In This Thread
RE: Gauging interest in support for older Macs - by kohanmike - 06-27-2024, 09:57 PM