• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any experience with Lenovo Yoga 7 2-in 1 and stylus
New user making hardware (and by implication) platform decisions.   My nuance is that I'm needed to replace my laptop at the same time, so the attraction of a 2-in-1 is obvious.   At Best Buy, the staff were unclear about the extent to which the Lenovo worked with a stylus.  (Oh for the days of informed sales personnel !)  They implied that stylus use was NOT native to the Lenovo, that you had to download an app to make the stylus work, and they couldn't say if that meant the stylus would work with any other downloaded app like MobileSheets.   

I'm sure I could solve some of this on the Internet, but thought I'd reach out here to see if anyone had direct expertise.   I wont be using annotations TOO often;  mainly rehearsal notes for tempi/arrangements and corrections to fingering and voicings from practice, both of which will be reintegrated into the ChordPro output or PDFs in my library sooner or later.   So this is a nice to have, not a have to have.   But nice IS nice, so any information would be welcome.  

Besides MobileSheets, I also use ScanScore (for PDF reading),  Song Surgeon (for creating transposed MP3s to play along to), Songbook (to input ChordPro charts). Songsheet Generator (for flexible printing of ChordPro charts, which Mobile Sheets will likely render unimportant), and MuseScore (to notate voicings for jazz lead sheets).  Since all of these are Windows programs on desktop/laptop, again having them all on the same laptop that I can use as a MobileSheets tablet would have distinct practical advantages.     

Of course, in a pinch, I can always just buy the beast and return it to BestBuy in the 15 day period if I'm unhappy...

Thanks !
Gigging R&B keyboard player (ChordPro charts)
Aspiring Jazz pianist (RealBook PDFs and Musescore sheet music)

Messages In This Thread
Any experience with Lenovo Yoga 7 2-in 1 and stylus - by Professor P - 07-13-2024, 02:26 AM