• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Windows installation keeps breaking post Android connectivity
I'm really not sure why that's happening. I'm assuming after you connect to Android, then connect back to Windows, everything still shows as connected under Settings->MIDI Settings->Configure MIDI Connections, correct? If not, make sure to establish the connection and see if things work. If so, try closing MobileSheets, delete C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr\LocalState\midi_settings.xml, then restart MobileSheets, connect to the device and see if it works. If so, there is something going wrong with the saved information about the MIDI device, so I'd like you to save a copy of that file before connecting to Android, then delete it, connect to Android, connect back to Windows, then send me the second copy of that file so I can compare the two. 

Also, if you have the FastSpring version of MobileSheets, the file is instead under C:\Users\<your username>\AppData\Local\Packages\Zubersoft.MobileSheets_9fx6hze9e3cne\LocalState

I hope we can figure this out for you.

Thanks,
Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Windows installation keeps breaking post Android connectivity - by Zubersoft - 07-18-2024, 09:48 AM