• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses MS on a windows laptop and how well does it work
Well, I don't have a 2 in 1 laptop, so I can't give you a definitive answer, but I can give you a few suggestions.

I do use MobileSheets on a Windows laptop, and it works great.  I also have a MobileSheets on an iPad, and I can tell you that the song files and setlist files are completely compatible and can be used on both devices.

I would think that one thing to watch out for would be the Windows mouse functionality - highlighting, copy, paste, right click functions, that kind of stuff.  I don't know how a 2 in 1 handles that when it goes from laptop to tablet mode.

Thinking about a 10 year old 2 in 1, I can tell you that hardware does matter.  I have a friend who runs MobileSheets on an inexpensive Surface tablet, and it is a little underpowered, and MobileSheets does run a little slowly.  But, we can also trade song and setlist files back and forth without any problems.

The Windows Store has a trial version of MobileSheets that you can install, maybe give it a try on your existing 2 in 1 and see what you think.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who uses MS on a windows laptop and how well does it work - by redroc.k - 07-21-2024, 12:39 PM