• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses MS on a windows laptop and how well does it work
Have used it for quite some time first on a Surface Pro than a Surface Book. Worked well and if I had (few) problems than it was mostly because all the other stuff I stufffed on the 2in1 additionally consuming space and memory (though I consider it an advantage to have something like Musescore or Band-in-a-box also on the tablet). Also it's great to be able to install it on other PCs and to sync and manage your database there without the need of a companion.

I'm using it on an iPad now though because after all it is more fluid than the other alternatives (and I'm saying this as an absolute hater of iOS and the restrictions of the Apple universe).
And the prize of MobileSheets is so low it shouldn't matter if you later decide to switch to iPad (or Android) and have to shell it out for the other platform (I myself have it for all three since I started with Android when MobileSheets was only available for that).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who uses MS on a windows laptop and how well does it work - by BRX - 07-21-2024, 05:38 PM