• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raccourci mobile sheet windows 11
It is possible to set up a shortcut, but it's a little tedious. Some users said they were able to drag the MobileSheets entry in the start menu onto the desktop to create a shortcut, but that has never worked for me. Instead, you will need to create a batch file (just create a text file on the desktop and rename it to MobileSheets.bat), and then edit the batch file with notepad and enter this line:

explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

You can then just run that file and it will load the Microsoft Store version of MobileSheets (I'm assuming you didn't purchase through FastSpring, but I can provide directions for that version if needed). You can also assign the MobileSheets icon to the batch file if you right-click and go into the properties.

Mike

DeepL:

Il est possible de créer un raccourci, mais c'est un peu fastidieux. Certains utilisateurs ont dit qu'ils pouvaient faire glisser l'entrée MobileSheets du menu Démarrer sur le bureau pour créer un raccourci, mais cela n'a jamais fonctionné pour moi. Au lieu de cela, vous devrez créer un fichier batch (il suffit de créer un fichier texte sur le bureau et de le renommer MobileSheets.bat), puis d'éditer le fichier batch avec le bloc-notes et d'entrer cette ligne :

explorer shell:AppsFolder\41730Zubersoft.MobileSheets_ys1c8ct2g6ypr!App

Vous pouvez ensuite exécuter ce fichier et il chargera la version Microsoft Store de MobileSheets (je suppose que vous n'avez pas acheté par l'intermédiaire de FastSpring, mais je peux fournir des instructions pour cette version si nécessaire). Vous pouvez également Attribuer l'icône de MobileSheets au fichier batch en faisant un clic droit et en allant dans les propriétés.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Raccourci mobile sheet windows 11 - by Josa - 07-22-2024, 10:55 PM
RE: Raccourci mobile sheet windows 11 - by Zubersoft - 07-23-2024, 03:55 AM
RE: Raccourci mobile sheet windows 11 - by Josa - 07-23-2024, 04:28 PM