• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't delete set list entries
I've been chasing my tail in trying to maintain a set list of around 20 items.  Currently the problem I have is that I have a double entry for one song.  In the editor I can delete either or both, but when I save it they're still there.  As an interim solution I'm just going to create a new setlist and be really careful about my editing.  But my sense is that there's something funky about the underlying list management (in terms of additions and deletions) in Setlists.  I'd run into something similar previously, but since it was on the Chromebook I didn't think too much of it.  This is on Windows.

One possibly related issue is that for a while I was trying to edit/save the setlist with Performance Mode enabled.  Things weren't going well in terms of editing and saves (though there were no warnings about a conflict with Performance Mode), and so I turned off Performance Mode.  Things seemed to work better then, but I can't get rid of this one song (and its two instances in the list).

Sorry about the degree of vagueness here, but I've pretty much been chasing this in circles preparing for a gig.
------------------
Gary H. Merrill

Messages In This Thread
Can't delete set list entries - by ghmerrill - 08-28-2024, 01:29 AM
RE: Can't delete set list entries - by ghmerrill - 08-28-2024, 01:51 AM
RE: Can't delete set list entries - by Zubersoft - 08-28-2024, 04:19 AM
RE: Can't delete set list entries - by ghmerrill - 08-28-2024, 04:41 AM
RE: Can't delete set list entries - by Zubersoft - 08-28-2024, 04:42 AM
RE: Can't delete set list entries - by ghmerrill - 08-28-2024, 06:54 AM