• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scrolling speed
I only have to scroll a few songs as most of mine are single page.

For those I do need to scroll, I now place a button half way down the page (caption "Scroll") to remind me to start scrolling when convenient (actually, it is a Start/Stop Scrolling but I onlyt use it to start).
You don't need a button because you could set a screen area to control the scolling - I use the button because it reminds me that this song does need scrolling.

Choose the Scroll settings to "Scroll Continuously To End" (I only have 2 pages max), Pause duration 8 (or what you want) and "Slowest"
For the Display Mode (in Song Settings of 4th icon from left at the bottom of the overlay)uncheck "Use default mode for song" and set "Display Mode" to "Vertical Scrolling" 

Before this, I used to set a Pause duration of about 160 seconds; this allowed me to start scrolling as I started the song.
The problem was that, as the bottom of the page approached, I could never remember if I had actually started the scroll (Mike has indicated that he might add a visible indication to show that scrolling is active).

If you have more than 2 pages then you could have a button on each page but I think your best bet is to use a touch area ("Settings\TouchArea Settings") to start/stop as suits (really depends on whether you have a spare hand). Alternatively, you could use a foot pedal to trigger it (use the "Scroll and Turn" options "if at Top/Bottom" of page); this  will allow you to scroll or move to the next song in a setlist

These are just suggestions - you obviously need to find what works best for you

Geoff
Samsung Galaxy Tab A6

Messages In This Thread
Scrolling speed - by Furay - 09-13-2024, 12:26 AM
RE: Scrolling speed - by Geoff Bacon - 09-13-2024, 01:19 AM
RE: Scrolling speed - by Zubersoft - 09-13-2024, 05:59 AM
RE: Scrolling speed - by samibe - 09-27-2024, 04:51 PM
RE: Scrolling speed - by samibe - 09-27-2024, 05:12 PM
RE: Scrolling speed - by Geoff Bacon - 09-27-2024, 05:23 PM
RE: Scrolling speed - by samibe - Yesterday, 11:38 AM