• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen
(09-15-2024, 07:05 AM)Zubersoft Wrote:
(09-14-2024, 08:25 AM)BluesBoy Wrote:
(09-14-2024, 08:01 AM)Zubersoft Wrote: Are you using the device with the keyboard attached or detached? Is WiFi enabled or disabled? What about bluetooth? If you turn those things off and test with the keyboard detached, does the problem still occur?

Mike

Keyboard is detached, bluetooth and wifi are both on. I can try with wifi off but without bluetooth I have no way to turn pages (bluetooth page turn pedal). I can try leaving it on with both turned off when not practicing and see if it's on the recents page after a while.

If you want to share a library backup file (.msb) with mike@zubersoft.com, I'll be happy to test it on my Chromebook to see if I can reproduce the issue, although it will be difficult if it seems to be unpredictable. I'll need to have some way of reproducing the issue.

Mike

Well, I left it on when I went out for dinner tonight and it was on the recents pages when I returned. Wifi and bluetooth were off and, as usual, there was no keyboard attached. I'll get that file to you probably tomorrow.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen - by BluesBoy - 09-15-2024, 07:30 AM