• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Add Manual to sort list choice for Setlists view
I endorse this request, and in fact came across this thread in searching how to accomplish what the OP is requesting.

My own "scenario" is that while I have a number of setlists, I'm typically working with only one at a time (or perhaps only a few), and I would find it much more convenient to be able to just have that (or them) at the top of the list.  I can see that as the number of my setlists grows, this will become even more of a convenience for me, and many of the lists will achieve a kind of "archived" status, but in which I might want to make use of them from time to time in one way or another.  And moreover, I would find value in being able to create lists (or even collections) of setlists.  But I won't go down that hole at the moment.

There's more than one way of approaching a good UI for this, but I won't go into the alternatives here.  I understand the implementation burden of providing such features, and I understand that some people may not be interested in using them.  But it's quite a reasonable request.  And yes, I can see ways (via the adoption of conventions for how you name your setlists) to provide a "workaround" for this (and I may adopt that myself), but that's a needlessly inelegant and clumsy approach where an elegant and easily used one could be provided -- at least in my view.
------------------
Gary H. Merrill

Messages In This Thread
RE: Add Manual to sort list choice for Setlists view - by ghmerrill - 09-22-2024, 12:07 AM