• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen
Hello,

I am also having the same issue. 
  • Chromebook Asus with the latest Chrome OS version.
  • Bleutooth is enabled --> Pageturner BleuTurn
  • Wifi is enabled --> Have tried without wifi but had the same problem
  • No SD Card in the system
  • I do use it to send midi patch changes to GigPerformer on a Windows OS PC. USB is connected to a midi port. It is really difficult to test without because Mobilesheets does al the patch selecting.

If i don't touch it for a while, it sometimes stays in setlist mode, but sometime i come back from a pause and it is out of setlist mode. It's really strange since i can't find anything which could do it. So i came to the forum with the hope i could find a solution here or at least a few other options to explore. I was thinking that maybe a midi signal comming from the PC was a problem, but it shouldn't happen since i have nothing programmed to send anything out. But how knows... 

It is really random, sometimes it goes for for more than a hour of rehearsel and then it drops out of the setlist, or sometime after a few minutes.

I really hope someone can point me to a solution. I have a really big musical performance comming up and really on Mobilesheets for all patch changes.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen - by jdp72 - 09-24-2024, 03:54 AM