• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen
You could certainly do that to see if the OS itself is reporting anything. I don't think you'll see any information from MobileSheets itself because I don't log any information when returning to the library screen (as that wouldn't normally be useful for anything). While I'd be happy to work with you to run test builds on the Chromebook to try to gather information, it's definitely going to be a shot in the dark, as I have no clue what the source of the issue is, and if it was an application crash, I would get crash reports, and I'm not receiving any that would explain this. The other problem is you can only sideload apps on a Chromebook if the device is in developer mode (which requires powerwashing the device and an annoying warning screen each time the device is booted up).

I just haven't had time yet to sit and focus on this issue. The last time I tried to reproduce it, I ran an automated test for around 6-7 hours and the problem never occurred, so that makes it very difficult to try to run any meaningful tests to track down information.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen - by Zubersoft - 10-05-2024, 07:39 AM