• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ChordGrid, start_of_verse - St. Louis Blues
@Mike:
newly imported, with Auto-Size Font = TRUE I get
Lyric Size: 28
ChordSize: 28
Grid Size: 13

As the chords in the grid are much too small imho I set them to 28, the same size as the chords above the lyrics
Now the grid doesn't fit on the page anymore, half of the last measure is cut off. There's nothing important there in that case, but who knows. The texts in the first column don't fit anymore as this column didn't grow as much as the measure column (maybe).
Pushing "Text Display Settings - Auto-Size Font" to go back to the previous state doesn't work.

I reduce the font sizes one by one to make the score fit on one page and end up with
Lyric Size: 18
ChordSize: 18
Grid Size: 18
Pretty good so far. That the PDF created with ChordPro 6.050 can use notably bigger fonts is caused by the issue that the start_of_verse statements are using extra lines.
I have to report the issue that ChordPro 6.060 doesn't show the verse labels to Sciurius (or maybe he has intentionally changed something).

first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: ChordGrid, start_of_verse - St. Louis Blues - by itsme - 10-06-2024, 09:29 PM