• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC workflow - Freude schoener Goetterfunken
In FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_ABCImpExp_3.pro I added some $ characters to split the score into showing 4 measures per line.

My main usage of ABC will probably be ABC notation integrated into ChordPro files, using ChordPro and/or MobileSheets' ChordPro features for title, subtitle, lyrics and all the other stuff.
So I added those elements in ChordPro syntax and removed the according entries from the ABC section.
FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_1_ABC.pro looks already pretty good in MobileSheets.

I had to add the ChordPro chord [F] before the ABC section to tell MobileSheets what key we're in. This is not only used to fill the "keys" field in the database during import, but also required as the starting key for transposing. MobileSheets could have detected the key from K:F in the ABC section. Open question: what to do when the existing ChordPro method (first chord / last chord) and ABC tell a different key.
Btw: at first glance transposing works correctly.
After import Lyric Size is set to 22 which is too small compared the width of the ABC part. Setting Lyric Size manually to 32 uses the full width of the page. "Auto-Size Font" sets it again to 22.
Off topic: I have to scroll every time to reach the "Auto-Size Font" button even in case the screen would be big enough for a higher "Text Display Settings" window.
Off topic 2: On Win 10 it's very convenient that the score is still visible in the background and shows my changes in the Text Display Settings window immediately. On Android the score is hidden behind the settings window - less convenient.

Attached Files
.pro   FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_ABCImpExp_3.pro (Size: 751 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.pro   FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_1_ABC.pro (Size: 1.28 KB / Downloads: 0)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: ABC workflow - Freude schoener Goetterfunken - by itsme - 10-09-2024, 04:58 PM