• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ABC workflow - Freude schoener Goetterfunken
FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_ABC.pro should be my final version. I added chords to the second verse and use a custom config to get my preferred appearance.

The same source file in MobileSheets already looks pretty good, Lyric Size = 32, Chord Size = 32 to use the full page width and look as similar to the ChordPro PDF as currently possible.

Transposing in MobileSheets has an important advantage compared to transposing in the ChordPro Reference UI: Mobile Sheets allows chosing between transposing up or down whereas ChordPro always transposes up.
On the other hand Chord Localization doesn't work yet for the ABC section in MobileSheets, in ChordPro chord localization (transcoding) works fine (I always use Source=default, Display=Scandinavian and that's the only combination that I test usually)

My wishlist of open issues to be fixed for now:
- correct chord localization
- allow bigger chords and bigger lyrics in the ABC section
- an optional handwritten font for chords, preferably MuseJazzText
- the same font for the lyrics & chords section and the ABC section
- Auto-Size Font corrected so that that width of the lyrics & chords section matches the width of the ABC section
- more font formatting options as discussed in other threads

Attached Files
.pro   FreudeSchoenerGoetterfunken_ABC.pro (Size: 1.55 KB / Downloads: 1)
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: ABC workflow - Freude schoener Goetterfunken - by itsme - 10-09-2024, 06:56 PM