• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen
(10-10-2024, 05:57 PM)BluesBoy Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 05:09 PM)jdp72 Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 06:42 AM)BluesBoy Wrote:
(10-10-2024, 04:02 AM)jdp72 Wrote: Maybe a stuppid gues, but could it be that a chromebook sends a keypress (the arrow left key) without really pressing it? When the focus is on MSP it will go back to the Recent screen. And thinkging of that, coudl it be that a connected bleutooth pedal somehow sends a keypress as a sort of keep alive or test which actualy on a chromebook is that left arrow key?

Not a stupid guess but, it's been ruled out. I ran tests with both Bluetooth and WiFi turned off and the issue still happened.

Great! And how about something with the local keyboard?

My Chromebook is an HP x2 11 which is a convertible tablet with removable keyboard. When it is in use in the stand as a sheet music reader the keyboard is not attached. When it is not physically attached there is no way for it to send any signals to the Chromebook (it connects via physical POGO pins).

I use an Asus CB5500 with keyboard attached. But it seems to me its really difficult to find the problem. Yesterday had a rehearsel of 6 hours, not once MS dropped to the library, this morning needed to change something and within 30 minutes it dropped back to the library while doing nothing other than viewing the page which i needed to change on my PC. Great respect to the developer if he could find it!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solution for MobileSheetsPro suddenly returning to the library screen - by jdp72 - 10-13-2024, 04:40 PM