• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feature request - scroll is active indicator
Hello there, 

Firstly just to say what a fabulous app this is. 

My usage case is that I am using this to display Organ music and my preferred method of advancing the music is to use the continuous scroll with a delay time set and scrolling to the end with a fixed duration. I set the scroll delay to a duration that gives time to play about 2/3 of the first page before the scroll commences, starting the scroll manually by touching an appropriate point on the screen. I would typically have the scroll delay set between 15 to 25 seconds. My observation is that currently the only indication of whether there is a current active scroll running from the start of the piece is when the message box briefly pops up to say scroll starts in x seconds. During the delay time it's possible to become unsure of whether or not the scroll has actually been started or not. The only way to verify whether it has been started is toggle the state once or twice again. 

My suggestion is just to have a setting that allows the display of some sort "Scroll running" indicator overlaid on the display whenever the scroll is active. Some what similar to the arrangement that you have for displaying the metronome.

Messages In This Thread
Feature request - scroll is active indicator - by Barrie Brailsford - 06-30-2023, 08:22 AM