• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Feature requestion /best practise question
I just got the new 14.6" Samsung Tab, and bought mobile sheets also on android. I've been a windows user for year, my question regards both platforms.

I work in the Oslo Philharmonic, and we get sendt parts as pdfs, for practise purposes. Everyone used physical paper, but I'm using digital, I suspect in the end more and more will go digital. Anyway, my question relates to how to best adjust these multi page pdfs of several pieces, like a symphony, a concerto, an oueverture and an encore into manageable parts. Normally I simply copy the whole pdf and make seperate songs for each main piece, however, this will probably result in unneccassary storage use?
What would be the preferred way to do this? Bookmarks maybe? 
However, would they let me switch orders of pieces like in a setlist? 

Second thing, if I try to make a pdf drop a blank page somewhere, it quickly gets confusing as the total page count for the file changes. So then when I need to delete a page further out in the file, it gets confusing to calculate page numbers. Could there be an easier Wai, maybe an option to delete a page from the performance view of the piece? And not only under 'files'? Maybe there is such an option?
Finally, any way of exiting edit mode without pressing the cross up in the left? Like a click on a pedal or gesture with the pen? I'm on the double bass, and clicking the criss means getting up, yeah, I know, laziness.....

Messages In This Thread
Feature requestion /best practise question - by frodebassist@gmail.com - 08-15-2023, 05:06 PM