• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Companion Make You Think Still Transferring To Tablet
Today I loaded a song into the Companion and let it wirelessly send it to the tablet. Seem to work fine. Cool!

But, the display was somewhat confusing.

When I did a batch import of songs into the Companion while it was connected (wirelessly) to my tablet, it gave a message that it was transferring to the tablet and then it was successful (or something like that).

BUT, the scanning type signal did not stop. From looking at the disply on the Companion, it made me think that is was still transferring something between the computer and the tablet. (I think this might have gone on infinitely).

I just hit "ok" and all was well (I think the graphic of transferring/scanning might have stopped), but I think the Companion display should be more clear when it has completed syncing with the tablet.

I hope this makes sense. (I hope this type of post is helpful, rather than annoying, Mike). It goes without saying the software is great (but might as well say it again).

Messages In This Thread
Companion Make You Think Still Transferring To Tablet - by jeffn1 - 12-25-2013, 10:57 AM