• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making the bookmark process easier.
Somehow, I've added and deleted an incorrect bookmark - but now when I try to insert the correct bookmark, the software tells me something to the effect of "that page already has a bookmark" - but I can't find any bookmarks for the page...  

I've been marking up a violin part. Ideally, I'd like to add the name of the piece, the movement, the page number, the rehearsal marks numbers or letters, and the bar numbers - so that when the musical director says to play from "two bars before K"; "3"; or "bar 256" I can quickly find the place. I've been doing eg "RVW Symph5 Mvt2 Scherzo p7 3-6" [Ralph Vaughan Williams Symphony 5, Movement 2 (Scherzo); page 7, rehearsal marking numbers 3-6 on that page...]
I see I can add blank pages, so I should be able to add [a] blank page[s] at the start of the document for when the page numbers start at eg 2 or 3, so I will be able to manage without the page number...

But I can't wait to be able to add multiple bookmarks for bar numbers, rehearsal marking letters/numbers, etc.

Messages In This Thread
Making the bookmark process easier. - by Steven - 09-03-2023, 10:29 AM
RE: Making the bookmark process easier. - by Pmbenglish - 01-13-2024, 03:53 AM