• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kindle: touching one spot kicks me out of MS!
Hello genius crew,

I have been using mobile sheets for a couple of years now on my kindle fire 10. I just returned it (still under warranty) because when I was in mobile sheets and touched a spot somewhere in the top left quadrant, the program would suddenly end and kick me out to my lock screen.

Received my replacement device today and was excited to transfer my account and sheet music and begin editing again as I am in several groups all beginning a new season. However, I was shocked when it happened again! This is when I realized it was only happening to me in this program. MS is the primary reason I purchased this particular Kindle Fire. I haven't had any other app on my Kindle do this, Though I have replicated the strokes made, particularly in my art program.

So here's what I found:

It only happens when I use a stylus- any stylus. 
I've tried touching as lightly as humanly possible with the stylus and it doesn't make a difference. 
It only happens in Edit mode. 
It is only a particular area vs one literal pixel type spot. 
There are times it happens where i can't highlight the top staff on any page without getting kicked out and times I can't get it to replicate easily. 
No other programs are running. 
Happens with wifi/BT on or off.
I'm using internal memory.
(As I still have 2 working devices in front of me, I can replicate this on both devices.)

Any ideas, besides not using a stylus?

Thank you!
Elisheva

Messages In This Thread
Kindle: touching one spot kicks me out of MS! - by Shalomshalom - 09-24-2023, 12:34 PM