• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Program/Patch changes to 2 keyboards
Hello all,
I have a Nord Electro 5d and a Yamaha Motif 6. They are midi'd together with the Nord as my main keyboard and the Motif is a slave. I'm trying to use MobileSheets Pro to change sounds in both keyboards when I select a song. I have connected my tablet to the Nord via USB. I have set 2 midi commands in MS using MSB/LSB, but only the Nord responds. Does anyone know if what i'm trying to do is possible?  Will the Nord send the command to the Motif via 5 pin midi cable even though my tablet is connected to the Nord via USB B cable, or do I need to use something like a Midisport 2x2?  

I tried using a Midisport 2x2 and connected my tablet to it via USB B, then took a 5 pin from the A OUT and sent it to the Midi IN of the Nord and that worked. But I can't get anything coming out of the B OUT which I connected to the Motif via 5 pin midi cable. The light doesn't even light up on the B OUT of the Midisport like it does on the A OUT. Is the possibly something wrong with the Midisport, or am I doing something wrong?

Please help!

Messages In This Thread
Program/Patch changes to 2 keyboards - by Rufus8102 - 10-23-2023, 01:01 PM