• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change library screen - lengthen and sort?
Hi Lawrie,

I do respect that you have a different approach to setting up MobileSheets. While I am more on the side of some of the suggestions itsme just gave, I totally understand that you made a different decision for yourself and are now in the process of trying to adjust everything to your needs. But as the menus and UIs of MobileSheets are the same for every user, I just gave my differing opinion on a feature request. I think that is the way a forum like this should work. It is Mike's job/responsibility to weigh these different opinions and decide how to develop the app in the future.

And I do stand by my opinions and would also appreciate if you respected that vice versa. I think the place to change the library is right where it is. I do see the space in the existing menus as precious and think changing them always brings some confusion to people who are used to the place where things are. I mind a "clutter" in menus more than "clutter" in the library list because in the latter case filtering, letter shortcuts and the "recent" tab give convenient options to stay oriented. And I believe that putting the options to change the library in a prominent place will lead to users perhaps creating a new one and then not knowing what they really did. This often pops up all over the forum with options that are new or previously unknown to the users.

That said, I'm always interested in the way this wonderful app is developed in the future and looking forward to seeing which way Mike goes in the end.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Change library screen - lengthen and sort? - by MB10 - 12-01-2023, 11:51 PM