• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regular pedal disconnections
I am suffering from regular bluetooth disconnections between my Airturn DUO 500 and Linx 12X64 tablet running Windows 10 and also an HP Pavillion x360 running Windows 11, both hosting my MobileSheets music reader software.

Airturn DUO 500 BT500311112223-11A4 v3.0.11
Windows 10 Home version 10.0.19045 64-bit (Linx tablet)
Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 OS build 22000.2538 64-bit (HP x360 tablet)

My Airturn Duo 500 manages to pair and connect with the tablet but only manages to turn pages of musical notation for approximately 40 seconds (13 slow flashes) before searching for the connection again and flashing quickly. It does manage to reconnect and turn pages again, but I am always unable to turn pages every 40 seconds or so for another significant period of time until it manages to reconnect.

I am using Mode 3 of the pedal. I have updated to version 3.0.11 using the Airturn Manager (v3.3.2 (104)) on my Android smartphone. I have held the power button on the pedal until it flashed 3 times to reset it. I have also tried to reset it using the Airturn Manager app on my smartphone. I have removed the bluetooth pairing on my tablets and re-paired it after resetting the pedal. I have tried turning off my router broadband wifi and bluetooth on all other devices in my home in case there was any conflicting radio frequency interference. I have tried relocating the tablet and pedal to another part of my home as far from other WiFi/Bluetooth devices and the problem persists.

I have checked for all the latest driver updates, and Windows stated that the latest drivers were installed. In any case, there has never been any driver errors indicated in the Windows Device Manager, and all devices are indicated as working. I have made sure that the power management settings in Device Manager properties cannot power down Bluetooth for the Airturn pedal and HID GATT compliant devices.

I am thinking that as it is a constant regular disconnection cycle it is not interference from other devices, but perhaps some setting in the Windows operating system. The hardware differs between the Linx and HP tablets.

Is there anything else I can try?

Messages In This Thread
Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-28-2023, 11:24 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-29-2023, 04:54 AM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Nigel H - 12-29-2023, 11:10 PM
RE: Regular pedal disconnections - by Zubersoft - 12-30-2023, 05:25 AM