• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Progress on Annotations and Odd Crash
#3
Hi Mike

Not wanting to sound impatient - but just wondering about an ETA on the annotations - I know that you said you were about 75% done - but just wondering if you realisticly expect that remaining 25% to take a week or a fortnight or a month etc??

Sorry - just this is the one thing that I REALLY need to be able to use in this app for my Singing and shows. :-S

Sorry to be impatient... Sad
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Progress on Annotations and Odd Crash - by TheatricalLady - 09-13-2012, 05:53 PM

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2021 MyBB Group.