• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Connecting to companion via wifi
First time I tried this, it connected with no problems. Now, when I tap the computer icon on the tablet, the pop-up window comes up on the companion OK with the correct IP address and a message on companion says "connecting to google grouper', but after several retries it finally times out. Tried shutting tablet wifi on and off, resetting router, restarting computer, all to no avail.

UPDATE: another piece of info that may be helpful. The Google Nexus I am using is my son's; he's letting me borrow it to check out this app. I purchased the full version and loaded it under his profile; I discovered that it wasn't available under both his and my profiles, so I installed it again under my profile, after which it stopped working. Don't know if loading under two profiles had anything to do with it stopping working or not. I uninstalled it under my profile, then went to my son's and tried connecting to the companion and it still doesn't work.

as a side issue, I'd like to figure out how to make the data I saved under my son's profile appear under my own.

Messages In This Thread
Connecting to companion via wifi - by Bonvicken - 07-08-2014, 10:12 PM
RE: Connecting to companion via wifi - by GKW - 11-09-2014, 06:56 PM