• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All bars scrollable for small screens?
I am not sure if this is the same point you raised, but, a bunch of times I would have liked to copy an annotation to paste it on another page, but I was unable to do so. So, it would be nice to be able to change pages while editing (for example, to copy something from one page and paste it into another page).

Jeff

(08-09-2014, 04:21 AM)Broacher Wrote: I don't know if this one has been mentioned or not -- I didn't know what to search for in the forum that would help determine that.

Anyhow, here's what I mean:

When MSheets first opens to the dbase page, I notice that if you're viewing it on a smaller screen in portrait (this is a Samsung Note 1), at the bottom you can touch drag the bottom menubar ('Recent', 'Songs', etc.), you can reveal the off-screen choices just by touch dragging.

It would be nice to see that behaviour extended to things like the Annotations toolbar. Currently, if I want to annotate, on this screen, I have to do so in portrait mode (landscape doesn't allow any scrolling of the score). But then I can't turn the page because I can't access the button in portrait mode -- so I have to rotate screen, find the 'next page' button, and then rotate back to portrait for more annotations.

Will the new version include the ability to turn pages using a screen side tap while working in annotations? Or even the ability to scroll vertically while in landscape mode? (that would be easier on my eyes!)

I have a Surface Pro tablet which is anxiously awaiting the arrival of the PC edition of this. That would eliminate a lot of my troubles, for sure!

Another idea, which may or may not have been mentioned would be to include a starting pitch button option. Say, a little transparent circle on page one, top left with the key note displayed (it's already a song dbase field anyhow) that when touched and held, produces that note. Would be great for a cappella performers!

Another 'long press' feature might be page one, top centre (normally the area for a sheet's song title). Would be nice if that would pop up an overlay giving a brief list of song info (arranger's notes, year of arrangement, perhaps other, user-defined fields).

Messages In This Thread
RE: All bars scrollable for small screens? - by jeffn1 - 08-09-2014, 05:12 AM