Poll: Would you like Master/Slave multiple tablets control option added to MobileSheets?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
75.86%
22 75.86%
NO
24.14%
7 24.14%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bluetooth master/slave multiple tablets control
I recently was in a situation that the keyboard player and I needed to share the tablet. So I put the tablet on the music stand of the keyboard and stood behind the keyboard player, taking turns in operating the pedal. Neither of us could get used to the music suddenly being paged without being in control. For me, I noticed that I prepare myself for the paging of the music. I make sure that I read what I needed to read, then let go of the image in front of me, push the pedal and let it page, and then fix my eyes to the new location. When someone is sitting next to you and turns the pages, as often happens with concert pianists, you can see the other person moving from the corner of your eyes and you know exactly when the paper is going to be turned. Without advance warning, it becomes confusing.
Just my opinion, feel free to have your own.
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bluetooth master/slave multiple tablets control - by sciurius - 11-17-2015, 05:28 PM