• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool
(11-25-2014, 10:18 AM)GraemeJ Wrote: Personally, I would find no use for this. I have setlists and these are re-ordered, usually just prior to the gig, based on what sort of audience it looks like and what we think they would want to hear.

I'm not against re-ordering setlists (see above) but I feel they should be ordered in some sort of logical fashion, not just shuffled around indiscriminately.

Well we will just have to disagree. I have been creating setlists for about 30 years so I am fully aware of the need for specific gigs to set songs in an order that best suits how one wants a gig to flow. However when doing smaller intimate gigs, bars restaurants etc, then being able to randomly create a setlist is great. It really can refresh what you are playing. Much the same as shuffling an album (music) ...listening to songs in a different order almost creates a new album experience!

But yeah, whatever floats your boat is fine with me Big Grin

(11-25-2014, 11:11 AM)Zuberman Wrote: There is currently a shuffle feature available in MS Pro that I'm reworking to be a little easier to use. You will be able to set how you want the setlist ordered (a-z, manual, shuffle), and if you select shuffle, and option will be available in the action bar overflow menu to "reshuffle".

Mike

Thanks Mike, that will be appreciated.

Dennis

Messages In This Thread
Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool - by pax_eterna - 11-25-2014, 05:50 AM
RE: Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool - by GraemeJ - 11-25-2014, 10:18 AM
RE: Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool - by pax_eterna - 11-30-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool - by GraemeJ - 11-30-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: Setlist Song Order Shuffle tool - by jeffn1 - 12-02-2014, 04:35 AM