• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music sheets (PDF) not loading
Hi GraemeJ

I do the same, prepared the PDF's offline, used the "Batch Import" in Companion to transfer them to the tablet. But the files are not all transferring for some reason, only a few at a time as explained above. I have got all 250 songs of my own charts and accompanying MP3's in the tablet now, these were the priority. Now I going to start "Batch Import" on some "Real Books" (PDF's).

No I didn't convert the PDF's to an image, I was wondering if that was what the problem was, that MS preferred images over PDF's.

Thanks for your help

Hi Zuberman

Yes .. my tablet is running 4.4.2 .. so that could be an issue
I will try your suggestions on disabling file copying on the next Batch Import.
If I can see the chart in Companion then it is stored on the tablet. If it doesn't show in Companion then I can't find it when I go into the tablet and search the folder on the tablet.

All in all, now that I have the charts loaded in ... I like what the app does, for what I do. I have around a 1000 of my own charts that I have made over the last 40 yrs playing with different artists, I'm a hired gun Hammond player for touring artists that come through my area. Most of the artist are repeat clients so it's great to be able to build set lists and to link the MP3 to the charts to refresh to brain as it's very rare to have a rehearsal with the artist or the rest of the band. This app will replace having all those books of charts and to manually make setlists out of several books then lug the book around while on tour. I also do a side project doing a Hammond Trio thing .. so that is where the need for Real Books come in.

Well hope it gets better on the transferring.. and thanks for the help. I'll keep you posted
Ron

Messages In This Thread
Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by B3 Borne - 12-12-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by B3 Borne - 12-13-2014, 03:48 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by GraemeJ - 12-13-2014, 05:25 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by B3 Borne - 12-13-2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by B3 Borne - 12-13-2014, 10:08 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by GraemeJ - 12-13-2014, 10:34 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by Zubersoft - 12-13-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by B3 Borne - 12-14-2014, 03:59 AM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by GraemeJ - 12-14-2014, 10:27 PM
RE: Music sheets (PDF) not loading - by gman - 12-15-2014, 04:42 AM