• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Storage location of Audio files
Ok,  I see where I went wrong.  In the manual it states;

"Once you add a file, the various fields will be populated with information, and the file will be added to the song’s list of audio tracks. By default, the song will be transferred and added to the tablet’s global music directory. The benefit of putting songs in this directory is that the tablet will automatically detect that a new track has been added, and you will see the track in any other application/browser that looks at the music directory (for example, music players). Another added benefit is that the audio track won’t be deleted if you uninstall MobileSheetsPro. If you want to keep the audio file in the same location as the other song files, change the storage location at the top to “Default Application Storage”"

I didn't notice the pulldown menu to select the storage location in the Companion app.  I just assumed that the settings I had made in the app on the tablet would supercede.  (Ha, bad assumption)

So, is there a way to get all of the audio files transferred to the external sd card without having to re-do each one ?

Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Storage location of Audio files - by tlw - 04-22-2015, 10:29 AM
RE: Storage location of Audio files - by tlw - 04-23-2015, 02:36 AM
RE: Storage location of Audio files - by tlw - 04-24-2015, 12:45 AM
RE: Storage location of Audio files - by dalrmi - 09-05-2015, 08:20 PM