• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"One time" scrolling possible?
(05-03-2015, 12:46 PM)Zuberman Wrote: I don't think you quite understood what I was suggesting. One of the supported pedal actions is "start/stop automatic scrolling". You can configure far more options with automatic scrolling than you can with the pedal scrolling. I was suggesting you could leverage the automatic scrolling with the pedal to scroll a particular percentage and speed. You could then start/stop/restart as needed. Let me know if you already tried this and I'm mistaken.

Mike

Hi Mike

Yes, I tried this. It was my very first attempt.
Starting let "starting in 1 sec" as set fade in and if scrolling started after 1 sec that was great as I could stop and start again. So far it was all I ever needed. But unfortunately sometimes it took a couple of seconds to start/restart and sometimes it didn't start/restart at all.
I fiddled around with the settings, especially with the antibeat settings as I (still) suspect the interaction of my pedal with my tablet but it didn't seem to change anything. I wondered if start/stop comes in conflict with the pause times set (some type of interference in the background) but didn't find any posts about such an issue in the forum.
With my further attempts I guess I did cause some more serious conflict somehow as now I can't open the song I've used for testing last at all anymore nor is it possible to delete it (I would just have imported it again - good to have a backup   Big Grin ).

On the other hand "scrolling down" worked wonderful and still works absolutely reliable so I came to the proposal I've made in my previous posting.

Messages In This Thread
"One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-01-2015, 04:40 AM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by Zubersoft - 05-01-2015, 06:15 AM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-02-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by Zubersoft - 05-03-2015, 12:46 PM
RE: "One time" scrolling possible? - by cloudygit - 05-03-2015, 07:06 PM