• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1 Released
Addendum: I've just confirmed that setting the action to Long Press lets me toggle modes both ways with that action. And one further "by the way" that I meant to post when I first tried this: the "long press" behavior was counter-intuitive the first time I tried it, because it didn't act on the long press until I released my finger (leading me to believe that it wasn't working). On other "long press" actions, the action occurs before I remove my finger from the screen. Is there a reason you implemented it the way you did?

Thanks again!

EDIT: I almost forgot to mention that I really like that the window in overlay mode is a popup now, instead of the sliding window. Since it doesn't obscure 1/2 of my song, it's less of a penalty to leave the screen in overlay mode. The only exception is that I often format my songs to use as much of the screen as possible, so the bars at the top/bottom of the screen sometimes hide part of my song (which can sometimes make it a challenge to put link points or annotations where I want them, but that's another story...)

Messages In This Thread
RE: MobileSheets v4.0.2 and MobileSheets Companion v1.4.1 Released - by Snard - 01-29-2013, 09:03 AM