• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger
Hi Mike,

Thanks for responding so quickly!

I did try channel 16, that was my first attempt since that's what the official document says. I then switched to channel 1 to see if it made a difference and it did not.

I have attached a photo that shows what connectors I am using to connect my tablet to the Korg keyboard. My tablet doesn't not have a standard or mini-USB port, it has only the one port & supplied cable for charging with AC and for connecting to computers. I am using the cable that came with the tablet (long thin connector on the tablet side and a USB connector at the other end) and converting standard USB connector at the end with an inexpensive adapter that changes the connector from USB type A to USB Type B so that it can attach to the USB midi port on my Korg.

If you can have a look at the attachment and let me know what you think I'd appreciate it. 

Perhaps I need a different cable? Does the tablet have to have a standard midi port in order for this solution to work?

Regards,

Kleo

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trouble getting MS Pro to work with my Korg PA3X Arranger - by kleanthis - 06-04-2015, 10:52 AM