• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any fix for loss of the virtual keyboard on a Galaxy Note Pro with an Air-turn Ped
(07-21-2015, 01:24 AM)marais Wrote: It seems plausible to me :
That is that Lollipop was released without compatible drivers ON PURPOSE.
I wouldn't be surprised, remember Apple totally disregarded any manufacturer of speakers, external devices and tons of other things much more important than our bluetooth pedals to change their plugs after Iphone 4.

For the time being I do not think this is the case. When Apple changed plugs they had their devices ready and on sale. Currently, there are many keyboard-like devices that have no Samsung equivalent (and probably will never have).

Also, Android is 'open' and you can install your own ROM if you want - something you cannot do with an iDevice.

Moreover, I must say that I haven't seen a single reason to upgrade beyond 4.4.4. It is stable and does everything I currently need. It eats out of my hand, instead of the other way around  Smile .

Still looking forward to a comment from AirTurn, PageFlip, ...
Johan
johanvromans.nl — hetgeluidvanseptember.nl — mojore.nl -- howsagoin.nl
Samsung Galaxy Note S7FE (T733) 12.4", Android 13.0, AirTurn Duo & Digit (Gigs).
Samsung Galaxy Note S4 (T830) 10.5", Android 10.0 (maintenance and backup).
Samsung A3 (A320FL), Android 8.0.0 (emergency).

Messages In This Thread
To Sam or to Sung - by sciurius - 07-18-2015, 06:08 PM
Any fix for loss of the virtual keyboard on a Galaxy Note Pro with an Air-turn Ped - by sciurius - 07-21-2015, 04:50 AM