• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Automatic Scrolling: Per Page Settings
(07-12-2015, 05:45 AM)Skip Wrote:
(07-12-2015, 05:38 AM)alex_hk90 Wrote: Perhaps another solution altogether could be an automated page turner instead of automated scrolling - where you would enter the commands (i.e. switch to page 2, switch to page 3, switch to 75% down page 1, etc.) and set up the time through the piece where these should be executed. Of course this would be a whole new feature so probably even more code required than the automated scrolling enhancement.

I think that capability is already there. Look at automatic scroll settings>scroll behavior and it's modifiers.

I can't find it if it is; I can only see "Scroll and Pause", "Scroll and Pause After Page Turn" and "Scroll Continuously To End".
What I'm talking about by "automated page turner" would be something where you could enter how long before each Scroll event, and vary this.
For example: after 5 seconds show page 2, after 4 seconds show page 3, after 3 seconds show second half of page 1, etc.
Whereas "automated scrolling" would be like the current capability, which always scrolls forward rather than turning between the pages (sometimes going back if there are repeats, etc.).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Automatic Scrolling: Per Page Settings - by alex_hk90 - 07-12-2015, 09:05 AM