• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
can collections filters persist into editing setlists
A use case example that I run into regularly: I have collections for every band I play with. I use setlists to plan gigs (the program for the whole evening as one setlist). When planning a new gig I usually copy a similar setlist and modify it. To do this planning I switch between the setlist editor and the songs tab filtered by collections. I import new scores on the songs tab, add them to the setlist and so on.
Not a big problem to activate the filter again when entering the setlist editor, but definitely more convenient if it would persist.
The work flow proposed by Graeme is an interesting option (thanks for explaining it), but I usually have songs tab and collections tab sorted alfabetically whereas the setlist is sorted manually. That's why starting with a previous setlist is my way to go.
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
RE: can collections filters persist into editing setlists - by itsme - 07-21-2015, 07:55 AM