• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Support for large screen Tablets
Hi

I just bought you app and it works great! I have a couple of suggestions on how to make it even more useful, though, for me at least, but Smile
I use it on a 22 inch (landscape mode of course) table (http://www.viewsonic.com/us/vsd220.html) but for it to be really useful I have these wishes:

1. to be able to control page layout, on this screen size it's obvious to have 2 "A4" pages side by side. This should be an optional default.

2. To be able to turn pages in 2 ways when viewing a file 2 pages at a time: A. Viewing page 1+2 and pressing "turn pages" should switch to page 3+4, and B. Viewing page 1+2 and pressing "turn pages" should switch to page 2+3... both being very useful!

3. if possible several other page layouts for large screen tablets, like 2x2 with PDF-files originally in landscape, overviews with 3x2, 4x2 etc...

4. this is probably hard... but a lot of the freely available sheets (imspl.org for instance) sometimes have too much spare whitespace meaning that viewing it optimally requires quite a lot of zooming in/out. If an automatic cropping function, with optional configurable white-margin, was there it would be fantastic...

Please excuse me if these things are already implemented in some way, but I have not found them...

Best regards and thanks for a fantastic app

Morten, Denmark

Messages In This Thread
Support for large screen Tablets - by Silmarillion - 03-04-2013, 08:49 AM