• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
files unexpectedly moved to com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files
I have set "Let MobileSheets Manage My Files" to OFF, MobileSheets Storage Location is the unchanged default /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files. My library is stored in two locations, a "one file per song" part in subfolders of SD0/_MobileSheets and a number of big fakebook PDFs on an external SD card in SD1/_Fakebooks. I moved my complete library from one tablet to another one by making a backup on the SD card. Then I inserted the SD card into the second tablet, installed MSP and imported the backup with "import to the original location". That seemed to work flawlessly, but the fakebooks were copied to /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files instead of leaving the path unchanged pointing to SD1, where all the files were and are still available!
The library entries now are referring the MSP storage. It's about 500 MB, that's why I want the fakebooks on the SD card.
Is there a way to correct that which is less effort than opening all the songs and correcting the path in song editor?
first language: German
Acer A1-830, Android 4.4.2 - HP x2 210 G2 Detachable, Win 10 22H2 - Huawei Media Pad T5, Android 8.0 - Boox Tab Ultra C, Android 11
www.moonlightcrisis.de - www.basdjo.de - www.frankenbaend.de

Messages In This Thread
files unexpectedly moved to com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files - by itsme - 08-09-2015, 12:46 AM