• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
files unexpectedly moved to com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files
That strongly ties together song titles and the underlying file names for those songs. If the files were not named perfectly to match the songs, it wouldn't work. I think a lot of people probably don't want to have their song titles tied to their file names. There is also a concept of synchronizing to a folder which is something I want to support at some point, but that's a little different.

If you control your own storage directory by going to the Settings->Storage->Let MobileSheets Manage My Files and unchecking that option, then you can create whatever file/folder structures you want. You can also export the database to whatever storage directory you choose, meaning you could copy & paste the files (including the database) to another tablet as you described. So the only difference between this and your suggestion is that songs would be automatically associated with files based on a name that would be entered. If that is an issue, the addition of a synchronization feature for automatically adding new songs when new files are added would take care of that.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: files unexpectedly moved to com.zubersoft.mobilesheetspro/files - by Zubersoft - 08-14-2015, 04:18 PM