• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change page order wreaks havok
(10-03-2015, 09:13 PM)alex_hk90 Wrote:
(10-02-2015, 08:10 PM)marais Wrote: Sorry for the cross posting but I just came across a MAJOR BUG that I already mentioned in the Tips and Tricks section

That is if you change the page order in your file all annotations and links are displaced!

1 - For the annotations they are doubled up. They will therefore appear on the page preceding the correct page for which they were intended.
This causes dynamics, colors, written material and whatever to be either obscuring the score on the proceeding page or just floating nowhere on the page (they stay in the same area exactly where they were originally added on the original page).
The only fix is to manually erase all of the annotations on the page which of course has to be done one at a time.
The original annotations are unaffected and "stick" to the page where they were created in the first place

2 - If you add links they also will now link to the INCORRECT page, in my case I cut out one page and all links after that page now link to the page AFTER the page they were intended.

As I suggested in the other thread if you use your pdf files with NO ANNOTATIONS nor LINKS this is fine but I think if I may as a year long 4 score user on Ipad they have this flatten pdf ability. 
Also the flattened file can be edited natively even erasing pages. This of course would solve all these problems instantly at once.
The other alternative is the flattening pdf file which I know is featured in the next update. This is also fine as one can easily export the flattened pdf file - then add cut pages on the computer (Preview in Mac OS does this very efficiently) and reimport.

There is a similar discussion on page order and duplication here; it's to do with the way instances of pages are created from the source pages.

Yes indeed thank you! I scanned the thread but I didn't see anybody (unless I missed it) that mentioned the WORST that is HORRORS an entire page missing! That really is over the limit. I'm even considering to buy the very expensive new Ipad as I was a 4 score user and none of this of course happened with their program. They recommended mobilesheets in the first place and surely Mike will work this out. Let's pray and cross our fingers because in a concert situation really printed out paper is much more reliable, unless you forget one page or they blow off the stand your sure that they are there!

Messages In This Thread
Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-02-2015, 08:10 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by alex_hk90 - 10-03-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-03-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by alex_hk90 - 10-04-2015, 12:40 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by sciurius - 10-04-2015, 05:54 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-05-2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by Zubersoft - 10-04-2015, 12:46 AM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by Zubersoft - 10-06-2015, 03:18 PM
RE: Change page order wreaks havok - by marais - 10-06-2015, 06:48 PM