• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks
Thank you for your reply  Smile Because of your answer I think you got the point. But... there are 950 songs with at least 3 instruments in my library... A splitting of the instruments will cause an very high effort. Too high in my opinion. ^^ 

I forgot to metion that we all use a pageflip cicada to turn our pages. So the two pedals are set in the app with previous page or previous linkpoint and next page or next linkpoint (I don't know the exact english expression beause I use the app in german).
So... when I turn the page with the pageflip I have to skip through all other instruments and their linkpoints until I reach the right instrument. 

I'm looking for a way to "mark" linkpoints as used in their order, when I skip them by using the bookmarks.  Big Grin

Maybe another hint is usefull: I open the song and turn the first page with my finger. When I use my pageflip after this, the page turns, but the linkpoints (which should work with the pageflip too) won't work anymore until I tap one with my finger.

Maybe now my problem is a little bit clearer?  Huh

Many thanks for your help,
DerGraefliche

Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Linkpoints after skipping with Bookmarks - by DerGraefliche - 11-30-2015, 05:45 PM