• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Annotation Stamps
Not as well as I would like due to my limited time. I really haven't been able to focus on the annotations yet, but this is nearing the top of my list. I haven't attacked this sooner because I believe it's going to take me at least a month or more of dedicated time (meaning no other bug fixes or enhancements can occur). I've also been trying to figure out the design changes I want to make. I have a huge list of all of the things I want to do, but I need to figure out how to make it all cohesive and intuitive for users. I've been getting recommendations to use a radial menu instead of the current toolbar approach, so that would be a pretty radical shift in how the editor is set up. People are also indicating that speed is the most important thing, so I need to integrate annotations into the main song display so that people don't have to shift between screens to make modifications, and I need to make sure that presets are available so users can quickly change between the tools and configurations they use most often. There is a lot to figure out. I would also love to add better support for the Samsung Note Pro smart stylus, but I'm not sure how well that will work due to the libraries Samsung forces developers to use.

Mike

Messages In This Thread
Annotation Stamps - by MrSpock - 12-21-2015, 10:22 AM
RE: Annotation Stamps - by Zubersoft - 12-21-2015, 03:37 PM
RE: Annotation Stamps - by MrSpock - 04-10-2016, 08:14 AM
RE: Annotation Stamps - by Zubersoft - 04-11-2016, 01:28 AM
RE: Annotation Stamps - by MrSpock - 04-11-2016, 05:11 PM