• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Display settings for portrait vs landscape modes
Wendy,

I'm not sure I fully understand the problems you are facing, but I'll do my best to explain things. First, the floating toolbar at the bottom right of the library screen would serve no purpose once a song is loaded. It has buttons for going back or forward on the library screen, a toggle for performance mode, and a toggle for the filters. The quick action bar at the bottom right corner of the screen when you have a song loaded is meant to be used to quickly access features. You can long press the metronome to view the metronome settings, or tap the metronome icon to start/stop playback. If you don't like the quick action box, you can disable it under Settings->Touch & Pedal Settings->Touch Actions. It sounds to me like you may have performance mode enabled. Tap the "lock" icon in the floating toolbar at the bottom right corner of the library screen or the center of the quick action box to disable performance mode. Then you can tap in the center of a score to bring up the song overlay. From there, you can access the song display settings at the bottom of the overlay. 

Mike

Messages In This Thread
RE: Display settings for portrait vs landscape modes - by Zubersoft - 10-08-2018, 12:40 PM