• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Last song in setlist, display not quite right
I set my display differently for the various groups I play in. When I play piano/bass for church, I prefer to use a single page view and use my pedal to turn pages. When I play horn in the brass band, I prefer vertical scrolling without the pedal because sometimes there are tricky passages that I like to read ahead that bridge a page turn, and I generally have adequate amounts of rest to position the pages where I can see everything I need.

With that in mind, I also sometimes encounter problems with the very end of a page in scrolling mode. Sometimes I'll access the titlebar or navbar (either intentionally or accidentally) and it will cover the bottom of the last line of music, and the only way for it to go away is to wait for it to fade out. Ideally, I'd like to see an option to add a bit of blank space at the end of the setlist/song to allow you to scroll beyond that hard stop at the end. With the 16:9 screen ratio being as tall and narrow as it is, the last page of music includes about 1/3 of the previous page on the screen...so there is a lot of extra distance you could cover to get that full page moved all the way up.
SmarTab StreaMachine 13.3", Android 4.4.4
Samsung Galaxy Book 12, Windows 10
Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G, Android 11
AirTurn PED

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last song in setlist, display not quite right - by schnautza - 02-04-2016, 02:58 AM