• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.5 Released
I just released version 1.3.5 of MobileSheetsPro and version 2.2.5 of the companion application. The changes can be seen below. I will also include changes made in version 1.3.4 of MobileSheetsPro as I didn't create a separate post for that.

MobileSheetsPro 1.3.5

• The quick action box can now be positioned in any of the corners or disabled in the touch action settings
  • Fixed potential crash while loading an alphabetically sorted setlist from the recent tab
  • Fixed issue with text/chord pro documents not having their key set during import
  • Fixed bugs in algorithm for detecting key by chord progression
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.4
  • Fixed issues with MIDI connections not reliably working. Also fixed issue that could cause some devices to hard reboot upon connecting a MIDI device.
  • Fixed layout issues with text/chord pro files that can cause them to be sized incorrectly due to the overlay
  • Fixed sorting issues that could be caused with certain combinations of options on the group editor screen
  • Fixed numerous UI issues on cell phones
  • CSV parsing now supports quoted values
  • Fixed potential issue when restoring backups between devices with settings included if an external SD card is used
  • Fixed issue with turning small pages in the vertical scrolling display mode taking multiple presses
  • Detection of chord pro keywords is no longer case sensitive
MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.5
  • Fixed issue with audio extraction checkbox being positioned incorrectly if dialog is resized
  • Fixed issue with key not being populated when importing text/chord pro
  • Fixed issue with audio extraction always failing when extracting from backup files
  • Fixed sorting issues when sorting by various columns. Blank values are always at the end now.
Mike

Messages In This Thread
MobileSheetsPro 1.3.5 and MobileSheetsPro Companion 2.2.5 Released - by Zubersoft - 01-31-2016, 10:31 AM